Articles on this Page
- 08/07/18--13:24: _Wacoal Short Hills:...
- 08/14/18--12:40: _Styling a Lace Bra ...
- 08/22/18--06:11: _Transition to Fall ...
- 11/27/18--10:51: _The Perfect Holiday...
- 11/30/18--05:14: _Holiday Style with ...
- 12/03/18--15:04: _TSF and Jersey Gard...
- 12/04/18--16:16: _TSF and Daniel Rainn
- 01/04/19--05:03: _TSF and 10th Street...
- 08/07/18--13:24: Wacoal Short Hills: My Bra Fitting Experience
- 08/14/18--12:40: Styling a Lace Bra with Wacoal
- 08/22/18--06:11: Transition to Fall with Daniel Rainn
- 11/27/18--10:51: The Perfect Holiday Dress by Nuova Vita
- 11/30/18--05:14: Holiday Style with Grace and Heart
- 12/03/18--15:04: TSF and Jersey Gardens Mall
- 12/04/18--16:16: TSF and Daniel Rainn
- 01/04/19--05:03: TSF and 10th Street Hats
Hello my fashion friends! Summer vacation is in full swing here at the Jersey Shore and I have been enjoying some time off with my little guys. Our summer has been packed full of tennis, pool, ,beach, surfing, basketball and plain old FUN. It has been NONSTOP but I wouldn’t have it any other way. […]
All above bras available at Wacoal Short Hills. Call (855) 215-5445 Last week I shared my bra fitting experience at the new flagship Wacoal Short Hills. My bust is elated for the lift and I am happy to finally be wearing the appropriate bra size. The two classic bras photographed above are definitely going to be […]
Life is crazy right now. I suppose we could call it good crazy, but it sure doesn’t feel like that. We are moving and our closing date which has been set for weeks, is now being pushed back due to lack of preparation on the buyers side. Normally, this wouldn’t be a huge deal, I […]
This blog is all about the “little voices” that make major impact. That is why I love today’s post so very much. This women owned business, Nuova Vita, might be small, but this dress packs some MAJOR impact. The emerald color is divine (also comes in Navy) and the dramatic sleeves give it that WOW factor […]
Back again this week….(I know, shocking)…..with MORE #holidaystyle. This outfit is quite special and I am pretty sure it is what I will be wearing for Christmas Eve. Is it a romper? Is it a dress? I am not sure, actually. I “think” it is a hybrid of both and I am calling it a playsuit. […]
Where my Jersey girls at? A few weekends ago, I bundled up the kiddos and hit the Jersey Gardens Mall for a blogging brunch. We mixed and mingled with a few of my favorite blogging friends for some holiday cheer. The boys were SO excited to see Santa and I was excited to SHOP til […]
This outfit is my “favorite” things head to toe. I had zero intention of that, when I styled this look! #gofigure This blouse by Daniel Rainn (who I blog often and love) is the softest, prettiest most uncomplicated top in my closet. It also comes in my favorite color, black BUT I really really needed […]
I hope all of you had an amazing holiday break and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I had a jampacked holiday filled with family, friends, parties, presents and MORE! Took it super easy on NYE and spent the entire day Tuesday removing Christmas from our house….which is NEVER as fun putting it up. Truth be told, I […]