Articles on this Page
- 10/11/16--04:47: _TSF and Krimson Klover
- 10/21/16--06:25: _Styling a White Blazer
- 10/31/16--07:27: _Stoke Handmade
- 11/04/16--12:58: _Nic and Zoe: Giveaway
- 11/11/16--06:44: _Styling Hot Pink wi...
- 11/23/16--11:13: _Travel Made Easy wi...
- 11/26/16--07:04: _Black Friday Sales:...
- 12/02/16--07:09: _Timex: Remember to...
- 12/05/16--07:20: _Moms Do Holiday Sty...
- 12/19/16--05:14: _Holiday Ready with ...
- 12/27/16--07:57: _TSF and Maruxi
- 12/30/16--07:18: _TSF and EShakti
- 01/05/17--06:10: _Winter Style with U...
- 01/19/17--11:31: _Redefining Your Coc...
- 01/24/17--07:08: _So Cozy: #SplashHap...
- 01/26/17--08:42: _Vacation Style with...
- 02/10/17--05:57: _TSF and KVO Collect...
- 02/27/17--10:12: _TSF and Cop Copine
- 02/28/17--10:08: _Stella & Dot Online...
- 03/02/17--07:06: _Nautical Vibes with...
- 10/11/16--04:47: TSF and Krimson Klover
- 10/21/16--06:25: Styling a White Blazer
- 10/31/16--07:27: Stoke Handmade
- 11/04/16--12:58: Nic and Zoe: Giveaway
- 11/11/16--06:44: Styling Hot Pink with Julie Brown
- 11/23/16--11:13: Travel Made Easy with State Farm Assist Patrol
- 11/26/16--07:04: Black Friday Sales: Shop Small Saturday
- 12/02/16--07:09: Timex: Remember to #TakeTime
- 12/05/16--07:20: Moms Do Holiday Style: Julie Brown NYC
- 12/19/16--05:14: Holiday Ready with EmbellishU
- 12/27/16--07:57: TSF and Maruxi
- 12/30/16--07:18: TSF and EShakti
- 01/05/17--06:10: Winter Style with UR Powered
- 01/19/17--11:31: Redefining Your Cocktail Dress with Pearl & Clasp
- 01/24/17--07:08: So Cozy: #SplashHappy Vacation Sweepstakes
- 01/26/17--08:42: Vacation Style with Julie Brown NYC
- 02/10/17--05:57: TSF and KVO Collections
- 02/27/17--10:12: TSF and Cop Copine
- 02/28/17--10:08: Stella & Dot Online Trunk Show
- 03/02/17--07:06: Nautical Vibes with Cabi
Back again with my FAVORITE boutique sweater brand Krimson Klover. I have been fortunate to work with them for few years now…like here and here. High quality and impeccable design is what I have come to expect from Krimson Klover, and I have yet to be disappointed. This moto- inspired sweater is EVERYTHING and will […]
The rules are……there are no rules. When it comes to wearing white after labor day, there are very few “dos and don’ts” in my humble opinion. White jeans in the fall and winter months are a favorite of mine. In case you missed it, I just styled them here on the blog last week:) I […]
I love finding small, women owned talent to highlight on this blog….and today I am doing just that! Meet STOKE HANDMADE! Focused on beanies and cowls, this handmade line is crocheted with super soft blends. I am obsessed with my ombre green to black cowl and can’t imagine I will wear much else this […]
Are you familiar with Nic and Zoe? One of my local boutique partners carries the brand and I have started sending it out in TSF Box Services. I love the clean modern design and find the quality to be great….all the ingredients for a beautiful fashion relationship! They recently opened at the King of Prussia […]
I love a great boutique brand highlight, don’t you? Say hello to Julie Brown! I have heard of the brand. One of my local Jersey Shore boutiques carries a small collection but I wasn’t sure of fit, quality or the depth of her line. Fortunately for me (and you) Julie Brown sent along some amazing […]
This post was sponsored by State Farm®. All experiences and opinions are my own. As you may have seen on Instagram, TSF took to the road for a fun-filled weekend at Kalahari Resort in Pennsylvania. My family and I have been looking forward to this trip for months! The only part of the […]
My entire business model is centered around “Shop Small” so I thought it would be fun to round up some women-owned online boutiques. These stores are owned and operated by fashionable fab women with fantastic taste. I hope you will consider supporting them! Oh, friendly reminder: I am offering FREE shipping and FREE giftwrap when […]
Seriously LOVING “The Fairfield” by Timex. I am not sure if it is the uber soft leather or the oversized face…probably both….but I really adore this watch. While I am completely smitten with the soft neutral colors, this watch does come in a plethora of options. So, what are you waiting for? With gift-giving […]
I am teaming up with Take Time for Style for a fun holiday featured called “Moms Do Holiday Style“. A plethora of style inspiration coming in the next two weeks if you follow along and the lovely ladies of TTFS are gifting one lucky reader a $250 Nordstroms Giftcard…WOW!!! Enter for the $250 Nordstrom Giftcard […]
As you know, I love highlighting local businesses here on TSF. I also love highlighting dynamic women. Today’s feature is both local to the Jersey Shore and most definitely dynamic. Introducing…… EmbellishU. EmbellishU is Point Pleasant’s exclusive lifestyle boutique helping women find their inner goddess one treatment at a time. I have known […]
Introducing a newly launched jewelry line, Maruxi. Theirs is a story I can totally support about self empowerment and entrepreneurship. Best of all…the jewelry is beautiful and well-made. Perfect combination:) I was particularly drawn to the “Spirit of Nature” collection, but definitely move around the site and discover all that there is to offer. […]
After a fun-filled night on the town in Philly with all my Eagles girls….TSF is sick as sick can be:( I have been battling a cold all week, but my champagne fueled Wednesday has taken me out completely. I meant to post this yesterday….so forgive the NYE inspiration delay. How adorable is this star tulle […]
Winter is coming. Actually, it is already here. With temperatures in the mid 20’s today, winter has most definitely arrived at the Jersey Shore. Brrrrrr. Thanks to URPowered, my fingers will be nice and toasty:) Aside from being beautifully designed, these gloves are extremely functional with a patented five finger precise touch technology. In […]
I first wore this Nicole Miller cocktail dress to a charity event. I fell for the bright green color and cut-out details. It has since been collecting dust in the formal part of my closet that doesn’t get nearly enough love. If I spend $300 plus on a dress, I want to be able to wear […]
I have featured SoCozy numerous times like here and here. I was originally introduced to the brand through a campaign BUT it quickly became a staple in the boys haircare routine. We bath with the 3 in 1…..quick spritz of the detangler…..we scare away lice with BOO…..last, we style with gel. As you can […]
You may remember recent features like here and here of the boutique brand Julie Brown NYC. I have become extremely smitten and her designs are fitting perfectly into my wardrobe. Her Spring collection is just arriving and does NOT disappoint. With black, grey and white being the leading ladies of my winter style….the bright colors […]
Let me introduce you to KVO Collections. I had the pleasure of exchanging email dialogue with one of the owners, Julia. You can feel her coolness and kindness through the computer screen making this such an authentic feature for TSF. I love featuring women like this! When I asked Julia about what inspired the […]
Happy Monday my fashion friends:) Meet Cop Copine, a Parisian label that recently launched in the US. The modern urban-chic clothing is to DIE for and after touching, feeling and wearing my own piece, I can say it is high quality too:) I don’t wear a whole lot of red but I was drawn to […]
Hey girlies! I will probably wrap up my Stella and Dot online trunk show by next week, so it seemed fitting to round up my favorite pieces here in one final post:) You might want to visit my ORIGINAL POST to see my favorites from the newly launched Spring Collection. I am more than happy […]
Funny how everything old is new again, no? I featured a double-breasted navy blazer on the blog years ago HERE. I remember feeling the cut was too boxy and found myself consigning it a few months later. Fast forward and enter the new, improved and way chicer version from Cabi called the Grand Slam Blazer. […]