Articles on this Page
- 05/13/16--09:28: _TSF and Boston Proper
- 05/19/16--08:23: _Eco Friendly Fashio...
- 05/23/16--06:25: _TSF and Krimson Klover
- 05/25/16--05:05: _Workwear Wednesday:...
- 05/27/16--05:58: _FOUR things under $...
- 06/03/16--05:24: _TSF and Entourage C...
- 06/06/16--04:50: _TSF and Tobi
- 06/10/16--05:35: _TSF and Kicks USA
- 06/16/16--06:18: _TSF with Chloe + Is...
- 06/22/16--06:42: _TSF and Candice Lou
- 06/29/16--06:10: _TSF and Candice Lou
- 07/01/16--08:19: _TSF and Foxcroft
- 07/06/16--06:55: _#WorkwearWednesday ...
- 08/01/16--09:01: _How to Style a Crop...
- 08/29/16--06:25: _Momraderie Boutique
- 09/15/16--05:45: _TSF and Aventura
- 09/19/16--04:49: _Moms Do Fall Fashio...
- 09/21/16--07:48: _ThirtySomethingTees...
- 09/29/16--06:35: _TSF and Cabi: Oute...
- 10/06/16--05:29: _TSF and Closet Barcode
- 05/13/16--09:28: TSF and Boston Proper
- 05/19/16--08:23: Eco Friendly Fashion with Aventura Clothing
- 05/23/16--06:25: TSF and Krimson Klover
- 05/25/16--05:05: Workwear Wednesday: Styling a Maxi for Work
- 05/27/16--05:58: FOUR things under $50 from Nordstrom Sale
- 06/03/16--05:24: TSF and Entourage Clothing
- 06/06/16--04:50: TSF and Tobi
- 06/10/16--05:35: TSF and Kicks USA
- 06/16/16--06:18: TSF with Chloe + Isabel
- 06/22/16--06:42: TSF and Candice Lou
- 06/29/16--06:10: TSF and Candice Lou
- 07/01/16--08:19: TSF and Foxcroft
- 07/06/16--06:55: #WorkwearWednesday featuring Foxcroft
- 08/01/16--09:01: How to Style a Crop-Top
- 08/29/16--06:25: Momraderie Boutique
- 09/15/16--05:45: TSF and Aventura
- 09/19/16--04:49: Moms Do Fall Fashion: Styling Legwear
- 09/21/16--07:48: ThirtySomethingTees: A Fashion Tee that Gives Back
- 09/29/16--06:35: TSF and Cabi: Outerwear
- 10/06/16--05:29: TSF and Closet Barcode
Am I the only one who thought Boston Proper was for an older demographic? I truly didn’t think it was for this thirty-something. I was mistaken. They have an amazing selection of dresses, blouses and bathing suits! I also love that they curate little online shops for you, like the Sanctuary Escape selection…..beautiful flowing maxis, […]
This tie dye organic cotton dress by Aventura is a no-brainer. You simply throw on and GO! I love that I can wear it over my bathing suit to the beach but also style it as shown below for a backyard BBQ or family get-together. I hope you will take a moment to pop by […]
I recently featured this lightweight work of art from
It has been a while since I featured a #WorkwearWednesday post here on the blog. It has been even longer since I have teamed up with my blogging buddies for a post. I thought it might be fun to show different ways to style a maxi dress for your workday. Who says they can’t be […]
How many times can you promote ONE style of shirt….apparently many. I am linking to this blouse below for the hundredth time, because it’s great and the price is so right. I am loving the lighter white, for the Spring/Summer but all the colors are fabulous. GET THE BLOUSE HERE I have been linking […]
This dress had me at tie dye……then, the easy fit….and finally the pockets! #perfectsummerdress Excited to introduce this affordable online boutique, Entourage Clothing! I think you will find many beautiful, wallet friendly items to choose from. The standout for me is definitely the dress collection, but they have all styles of clothing, shoes and accessories […]
This is my final feature with Tobi for summer:) You might remember the prior features HERE and HERE (this maxi is on sale and under $30). Both items will be in regular rotation, as they are lightweight, easy to wear, and just perfect for hot summer days. This jumpsuit highlighted below is a little more […]
You might remember my last style post with Kicks USA here. If I wore those converse once, I wore them one hundred times. #truestory Infact, I still wear them and should probably replace them. If you are looking for a pair, I love how THESE slide on, are super comfortable and go with everything. When […]
I am partnering with Chloe + Isabel today to bring you the prettiest, brightest most versatile necklace for summer…. The Limoncello Statement Necklace!!! I love that this necklace is actually THREE options for the price of one. You can wear the metal and navy ribbon necklace on its own for a more casual cool vibe, […]
Candice Lou is a small women owned online boutique that believes in giving back to community….it was a natural fit for TSF:) This smart stylish lady is keeping things small to start with two collections, Sugar Lips and Esley, as her launch brands. I know and love both brands for their on trend styles and […]
As promised, I am back again featuring Candice Lou Boutique. In case you missed it, visit HERE to see the adorable two-piece ensemble I featured last week from this affordable online boutique. I am mildly obsessed with the chambray ruffled blouse I am wearing below. It styles up sweet and sassy…don’t you think? #sweetandsassy Get […]
I am elated to share a new brand discovery on the blog today…..Foxcroft!!! There are a few things to love about this brand. First, the button-downs and shirt-dresses are classic and yet unique enough that you won’t end up twinning with your co-worker. Second, the quality is fantastic. Honestly, both the blouses featured below fit […]
Happy Wednesday friends:) You might recall last weeks brand feature HERE. I am obsessed with their button-downs and whenever they need replacing, it will be with Foxcroft 100%. I don’t report to an office these days, but when I did, I loved wearing dresses. I found them comfortable, easy to style and fuss free. More […]
Crop tops can be tricky for us thirty-somethings and beyond. We are modern, fit and fun….shouldn’t we be able to rock this trend? Yes, yes we should and we can! The tip is balance. My suggestion to clients (and myself) is to keep the rest of the look simple and on the more conservative side. […]
You know how much I love small boutiques and unique ideas, right? Well today’s feature with Momraderie is a combination of both. Momraderie at The Village is a breastfeeding center, a fitness center, yoga center and a boutique all focused on helping new moms look and feel their best. How adorable is this striped, easy […]
In the beginning of the summer season I featured this dress from Aventura. I wore it pretty much weekly as it was easy, comfortable and perfect for the hot summer days. In case you missed the mission of this brand the first time around….click HERE. #goodstuff Since arriving two weeks ago, I have probably worn […]
Can you feel it? The humidity has lifted and FALL IS COMING!!! Personally, it is my favorite time of year. Almost my entire family celebrates their birthdays, cozy cardigans and ripped up jeans are the uniform, and pumpkin spice fills the air. #fallforthewin Lets talk fall fashion. With the cooler temps and fading tans, […]
For those who follow on social media, you know about the #ThirtySomethingTees launch!!! I am excited, proud and beyond passionate about this project. It has taken almost a year for these shirts to be produced. Choosing the right partner, careful design, fabric selection and landing on the perfect charitable component…well, these things can’t be rushed. […]
You might remember last year when I partnered with a local Cabi representative and hosted a little online party:) If not, check out the posts here and here. It was a “hit” with all of you….and many of you purchased that beautiful coat and blouse. Since I am in the business of giving you what […]
You might remember me featuring this boutique styled online shop here🙂 Closet Barcode and TSF are partnering again….this time featuring some fabulous fall style. I chose to highlight this sweater because it is soft, cozy and color-blocked….need I say more? Available for purchase HERE! It also comes in a lighter tan color. I am wearing […]